[Dtb-talk] issues with using victor stream

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Nov 7 03:07:16 UTC 2008

I'll be there.

With respect, however, I considered that gawd-awfully-long dialogue box
in the Book Port Transfer program to be somewhat of a pain and the
process for creating new folders on the Book Port somewhat arcane.

So one person's wine is another's vinegar. I consider transferring files
to the VR Stream no more difficult than transferring files around one's
computer or to an external hard drive or memory stick or what-have-you.

MSDOS forever!

Mike