[Dtb-talk] Now, I'm Stuck

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Apr 1 06:22:01 UTC 2009

So, it's probably too late to tell you now, but you shouldn't need to
download them again.

Once you install the NLS key on your stream, it should start playing
the books you already downloaded.

I'm afraid I can't help with your book limit.  I know how frustrating
that limit can be.  You could email NLSDownload at loc.gov and ask if
they can help.  However, they've told me "sorry, we can't give you
more books", in the past.

Jim