[Dtb-talk] Quota to be Lifted

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 01:00:24 UTC 2009

Hello Rose:

What do you  mean by more flexibility? (Does unlimited downloads increase
your flexibility?)

The reason I read several magazines is they gave me more flexibility than do
books. The markup in most magazines I read are at level 3. Most books are at
level one or two. Magazines are a heck of a lot shorter than books so I can
read more of them.

Magazines such as Smart Computing I can  jump over articles that don't
strike my interest.