[Dtb-talk] No new books this week

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 14:40:42 UTC 2009

NLS has two mailing list.

BARD support is strictly for those folks having problems downloading or
using the BARD site. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION LIST. You ask your question
and NLS or others on the list give their response. This is a low volume
list.

The second list is BARD discuss. If you want to chat with others about
anything BARD then this will be the list for you. I have never been on this
list so I would think the traffic would be rather high at times.

If you want to join one or both list contact NLS, the address link is on the
bard main page at the bottom of the page.