[Dtb-talk] deleting recording for the blind and dyslixic books

Burke, Dan (DSS) burke at mso.umt.edu
Thu Dec 10 15:34:54 UTC 2009

Sarah,

Open My Documents, and then the RFBD Media Files folder.  Highlight the
book you want to delete, and press the delete key, then say "Yes" at the
prompt.

You can't delete books on the RFB & D site, and there's no need to do
so.  If you are wondering about the listing of titles to download on the
My Downloads page at RFB & D, I am not sure how to remove them from the
list there.  On the other hand, you could just ignore them.  They time
out after a month or two and disappear anyway.

Dan

Daniel J. Burke
Assistant Director/Coordinator
Disability Services for Students