[Dtb-talk] DTB Here and There

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:15:14 UTC 2009

In our case we do permit users from other nations with and without Braille Library Services to access our collection. PLease contact me for more information.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com