[Dtb-talk] Problem loading NLS book on a cartridge for an NLS player

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Mon Dec 14 00:48:38 UTC 2009

Hello, list,

I just received yesterday my new advanced model of the NLS player. I
have downloaded a book which plays fine on my PTP1. However, I am
trying to load a book on a Creative MuVo MP3 player thinking it
should act as a flash drive but I keep getting a message saying
"cartridge error." I have loaded a single book onto the player both
within a folder as created by the unzipping and by loading all the
individual files into the root of the player. I'm guessing my problem
is from the NLS player reacting to the MP3 player as something more
than a mere flash drive. I wish I had a simple flash drive to try out
but I don't. Does anyone have a different thought on this?
Thanks,
Jeff