[Dtb-talk] Problem loading NLS book on a cartridge for an NLSplayer

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Mon Dec 14 02:36:57 UTC 2009

I concur with Irwin. I have monitored the NLLS support mailing list since
its conception. I do recall someone posting a similar message about using a
similar device as a flash drive and it didn't work for them either.

Keep the drive simple a brand name drive or spend a little more money and
get a cartridge and have no problems.