[Dtb-talk] DTB Here and There

Grover Zinn grover.zinn at oberlin.edu
Mon Dec 14 19:31:03 UTC 2009

Dear David Andrews (and All)

Yes---the answer is unknown; speculation leads nowhere, to be sure,
but sharing information can be more than useful; but the future "use"
of ebooks is going to be of more than passing interest, IMHO.  It will
take the big players to make things move (such as NFB and the Kindle).

So is this topic closed??

best

Grover Zinn

Grover Zinn
William H. Danforth Professor of Religion, emeritus
former Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074
grover.zinn at oberlin.edu