[Dtb-talk] source of DTB books

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 04:47:52 UTC 2009

You can get digital talking books from us at the Association for the
Blind of Western Australia at our library http://www.cucat.org/
library/ look up what you want and make your request you will get an
email back with a link to the DTB files to download.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com