[Dtb-talk] May issue of the Braille Monitor in Daisy

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:19:42 UTC 2009

Search for "Braille Monitor" at www.cucat.org/library/

However I should make it clear that these were experiment and ABWA
would need to come to some sort of an agreement with the NFB to
continue producing these in DAISY format.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com