[Dtb-talk] King Lear in DAISY format

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat May 30 21:18:28 UTC 2009

This might be of some interest to some of you. I took a LibriVox.org
recording of King Lear which was done with multiple readers as a play
but with the stage direction intact. I out put it as DAISY with first
level navigation at the act and second level navigation at the scene.
It works very well and would be real useful for students.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com