[Dtb-talk] The Future of Accessible Books

David B Andrews David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Nov 9 20:53:40 UTC 2009

He may mean the new Intel Reader being carried by Humanware that will be
announced tomorrow.  That is my guess * unless there is something I
haven't heard about.

Dave

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> Jim Barbour <jbar at barcore.com> 11/9/2009 12:26 PM >>>
Does anyone know anything about the humana reader he mentions?  A
quick Google search didn't turn up anything.

Thanks,

Jim

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 06:22:26PM -0600, David Andrews wrote:
> One possible view of the future of accessible books -- and a good
one.

> Dave

http://followthereader.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/the-day-it-all-changed/

Dtb-talk: