[Dtb-talk] Bookshare and the NLS player

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 23:25:03 UTC 2009

The basic program would be in Perl so yes it would run under any
platform. I would make a MacOS GUI for it others would be free to do
Windows and Linux versions as needed.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com