[Dtb-talk] Need Recommendations: Book for Demo at Tech Fair

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 2 03:24:31 UTC 2010

I don't think it matters much as no one will listen long enough to get into
a book.

To demo the various features of a Daisy book, you could do worse than a
cookbook or the Holy Bible. But again, no one is going to stand around long
enough to really get into a book.

On third thought, how 'bout "Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Sex
..."? (huge grin)

Mike