[Dtb-talk] the Stream

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Mon Apr 5 13:49:13 UTC 2010

I have the same issue when using one of my cards, my only 16 gigabyte
SDHC card.  I unfortunately do not remember which brand it is, but it is
either A-Data or Transcend... I think.  I will keep looking in my
shopping records to give a better report of which card failed.

I have never been able to record while that card is in the Stream,
although it plays fine.  I have never had any trouble recording onto 8GB
or 2GB cards that I own.

The Stream simply shuts off and all status information is lost, such as
where I was in a book at the time I tried to record. When I power it
back on, books begin at the same location they were at the last time I
powered on.

This has forced me to no longer use my 16 GB card, since recording notes
on the Stream is one of the important reasons for owning it, and it has
been very frustrating that my highest capacity and most expensive card
is incompatible in same way with the Stream's recording feature.

Best regards.

Joseph Drenth
R&D Software Engineer
E: joe.drenth at jbtc.com | P: 215 822 4457