[Dtb-talk] Need Advice: DAISY Software for Converting Audio Books to DAISY

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 23:18:31 UTC 2010

I have a number of audio books that I'd love to convert to DAISY, but I don't know what's out there for doing that. The audio has already been recorded by a competent voice talent, and it's already set at one chapter per audio file. I don't need page mark-up, but if I could get chapter mark-up, that should be enough. Also, I don't need text; just audio. Anyone with any software recommendations out there? Thanks.