[Dtb-talk] nls player questions

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 02:04:17 UTC 2010

Hello Darren an others interested inthis thread.

San Disk has been known to have software such as U3 and other management
software on them. If this is indeed the case then the management software
must be removed before the NLS player can make use of the flash drive. Most
of us on this list recommend the Kingston first generation DataTraveler
models 100 or 101.

Now if you are asking can a flash drive be used with the V R Stream I will
say yes provided you still have the quite short cable that was shipped with
the stream. This short cable was designed to attach the cartridge to the
stream so a book could be copied from the book cartridge to the flash card
in the stream. However a flash drive can be attached to one end wile the
connection is made to the stream at the other end.

 For more info on the NLS Players check out the bardtalk website at
www.bardtalk.com
Take a look at the FAQ's
http://www.bardtalk.com/faq.php

and join the mailing list