[Dtb-talk] Question regarding NLS Player and a Function

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 17:08:14 UTC 2010

Hello James:

Yes this tip will work on both standard and advanced NLS players.

At the end of each book press the play button again to jump to the beginning
of the book.

So have your patron fast forward to the end of the book then press the play
stop button once or twice to get to the beginning of the book. The user
should here the instructions such as press again to go to beginning of book.

Or visit the FAQ'S learn more about the NLS players.
If you want to get the most use from your NLS players visit the above link.