[Dtb-talk] Transferring Daisy books into InDaisy Reader

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Dec 22 23:51:07 UTC 2010

Dear Merlinda:

Thank you for your explanation of file transfers using iTunes.  I have transferred custom ringtones using iTunes so am familiar with the process.  I merely opined that in order for use of iPhone Daisy readers to become widespread, book transfers will have to be made as easy and transparent as they are using iBooks.

Mike

sent from my iPhone