[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:11:57 UTC 2010

Hello!

Hold down the "play" button.  You should hear a beep, then book shelf.  You
then can select your books with the back and forward buttons on the main
pannel or use the upper buttons if you have the advanced machine.  Simply
push forward or back to get the book you want, then press play.  Your new
selection should start playing.  Should you remove your drive and insert it
again, the last book you slected should start playing again!  This is how
mine works!

Jim Aldrich