[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

Eric SS sseric57 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 01:33:26 UTC 2010

Huge thanks to everyone for how to move between books.  Not sure why this
was not included with the on-line manual.

It sounds as though I may obtain a blank cartridge to put my own SD card in.
Is that provided by NLS and comes after the player or something I can
purchase somewhere.  Any size limits on cards or thumb drives or number of
books you can put on one of those media?

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Eric SS