[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:52:49 UTC 2010

Mike,

I think I have an older Sandisk drive which works fine but I have a newer
retractable plug in the drive and that one didn't work well at all even when
I removed the U3 software.  Since that drive didn't work as it should, I
restored the U3 software on it and gave it to someone else.  I still have a
drive like it but I'm using it for System Access.

Jim