[Dtb-talk] downloading books

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jan 9 06:28:39 UTC 2010

By default, the RFB&D Download Manager places your books in (I think) the
"RFB Media Download" folder under My Documents, each book in its own master
folder with each CD of the book (if there is more than one) in a subfolder.
All you have to do is either copy the folder under the RFB Media Downloads
to where you place other talking books for Humanware Companion to download
and just proceed as you would with any other talking book.

Mike