[Dtb-talk] downloading books

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jan 12 04:19:08 UTC 2010

Mike, or anybody else,

I have scripts that emulate the download manager on UNIX machines if
you're interested.

Basically, rfb&d decided to break up their books into small .zip files
(many per book).  I believe they did this to make it easy to restart a
failed download attempt, without needing to redownload the entire
book.  I'm not so sure that was necessary, but there you are.

Jim