[Dtb-talk] A question about preferred book formatting

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:29:20 UTC 2010

It is a simple matter to find tone indexes in tapes they are visually
obvious. In addition there are software tools which can identify them
and mark the locations. We are doing our best at ABWA to find chapter
locations when we can but not at the cost of getting the production
done.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com