[Dtb-talk] A question about preferred book formatting

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:39:47 UTC 2010

We do find tone indexing from time to time but it is not very common
even from the materials we got from over east. When it is there it is
very useful and we do use it. With vision you can spot those tone in
the wave form faster and with greater accuracy than the programs can
detect it. Too bad they were not all tone indexed. I don't understand
why they would have stopped even with 2 track tape you could have done
that. Oh well. Now if I could only figure out how to encode pages as
we record with Dolphin.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com