[Dtb-talk] DaisyWorm 1.0 released in iTunes store now

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:49:29 UTC 2010

We had to shorten up Bookworm as it was to long according to Apple.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com