[Dtb-talk] King James Bible - Daisy Format

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 01:39:10 UTC 2010

They are the NLS USB flash drives you get from the library.

On 06/03/2010, at 6:29 AM, Lynn Evans wrote:

> Does anyone know what a flash cassette is?
> will soon be available on BARD, followed  later by distribution on
> flash cassette.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott" <scott at eph45.net>

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com