[Dtb-talk] Revised Standard Version of the Bible in DAISY

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:50:34 UTC 2010

We have been working on a full audio/full text DAISY version of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible. This DAISY version with Apple Alex synthetic speech will provide navigation to the verse at the phrase navigation level.

This DAISY Bible come in three books, the Old Testament, the New Testament an the Apocrypha each of these provided book navigation at the first navigation level, chapter navigation at the second navigation level and verse navigation at the phase navigation level.

Due to copyright restrictions on this title we can only offer it directly to our library patrons or to other libraries, agencies or groups (churches for example) who serve the blind or print disabled. If you or your agency is interested in this project please contact me.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com