[Dtb-talk] Obtaining Revised Standard Version DAISY bible

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 00:26:15 UTC 2010

To obtain a copy of our Revised Standard Version DAISY bible please follow the instructions below:

For those living in Australia and New Zealand:

Please contact me about having a Bible delivered to you. If you are a ABWA library patron you may do a direct download. For other we will need to verify your eligibility through VA or RNZFB by email, fax or phone.

For those persons overseas:

For all other you will need to have your national or regional libraries for the blind and disabled contact me at the address below. I will then arrange to provide the library with a copy which they can then provide to you and other users.

Thank you.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com