[Dtb-talk] bookshare vs. nls

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 18:02:53 UTC 2010

I've been browsing bookshare's list of books. I've liked that it and NLS have a lot of the same stuff; however, I was also impressed that it has books that NLS does not. For example, there are two Agatha Christie books that bookshare has that NLS does not. Actually, one of the books NLS does have but it's in Spanish, which is kind of odd considering that Agatha Christie is a British author and they have pretty much all of her other stuff in English except for the title I'm talking about (it's a Poirot book.) So, why put all of the Poirot books in English recordings except for one and put that in Spanish? Thank goodness for bookshare for those of us who want to read all of the books or series by a particular author!

Mike