[Dtb-talk] Flash Drive

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 12 04:58:54 UTC 2010

I showed them the end of the cable that plugs NLS cartridges into the
VRStream and the salesperson found an adaptor kit with various adaptors for
digital cameras that connected to a cable with that female USB connector
without the shield on one end and the male USB connector on the other. Cost
about $36 but figured it was worth it for all the adaptors.

Mike