[Dtb-talk] what is appropriate for this list

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Tue Mar 23 17:01:48 UTC 2010

I'm a new subscriber and I'm still unfamiliar with the parameters of this
list. Is it intended for technical discussions, commentary on the political
and administrative structure of library services around the world, or both?
I would be happy to share information about the discussions and debate
currently occurring in Canada, but I don't want to send information not
pertinent to this list.
I attempted to do my homework and search the archives by thread but was
unsuccessful. I'm still technologically unsophisticated, so would have
nothing to contribute to discussions on the technology of digital talking
books, but I'm passionately interested in access to books and good library
services.
Please let me know whether my interests fit with this list.
Mary Ellen