[Dtb-talk] digital talking book players?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 02:40:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

Correction: You use the navigation keys left and right above the play pause
button.  I may be mistaken on the basic model, but that is, for sure, the
way it works on the advanced model, which I use.  It really works great! It
seems to find books, no matter where they are on the storage media.

Warmest Regards,

Fred