[Dtb-talk] digital talking book players?

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 05:02:25 UTC 2010

"The NLS player can only play the NLS daisy books" This statement is not correct. The NLS player will play any DAISY z086-2002 or DAISY 2.02 full audio or full audio/full text book. Our books play just fine in the NLS player but we are clearly not producing "NLS daisy books".

The player will also play non-DAISY MP3 files as well.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com