[Dtb-talk] Bookshare.org, internet archive and other automated DAISY production

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 13 01:29:43 UTC 2010

Hello Dave and everyone,

    I'm not sure what the status is now but several years ago we passed a
resolution urging them to proofread their Braille files to be sure they
comply with NLS and Braille textbook standards. Perhaps a similar resolution
should be passed urging all of these folks to mark up their books in DAISY
to improve their navigability.

Peter Donahue