[Dtb-talk] iPhone/iPad/iPod touch NLS Playback question

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri May 14 17:44:28 UTC 2010

Dan, you are right. I've been hoping for years that my dog would learn to cook, and that the kitchen from Bradbury's Martial Chronicles would be delivered to my door. (For those who haven't read Ray Bradbury's gook, look at the last chapter.) In defense of diversity of machines, just imagine that you have one that does everything, and it goes to the shop for repair. Besides, it gives us so many ways to contribute to the economy.