[Dtb-talk] Is it safe to delete books with the Victor Stream?

Burke, Dan (DSS) burke at mso.umt.edu
Fri May 14 21:37:16 UTC 2010

I do it all the time with no problems.  What is kind of weird though is
that the Stream leaves the folder on the card, though empty and
unrecognized by the firmware when in the Book Shelf.  So periodically I
put it in a USB card reader and clean it up.

Dan

Dan Burke
Assistant Director/Assistive Technology Coordinator

Disability Services for Studentstss
The University of Montana
Emma B. Lommasson Center 154
Missoula, MT 59812