[Dtb-talk] Is it safe to delete books with the Victor Stream?

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Sun May 16 20:18:39 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info.
now with sandisk.
I have one in my cell phone, its not even near half size as the card I have
in my stream.
What do you ask for when you go by one?
I don't know much about them as you can tell.
I guess I can show them the one I have, but I borrowed my stream from my
talking book library, so it might say something on it that they might not
know what to cell you.