[Dtb-talk] iPhone/iPad/iPod touch NLS Playback question

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sun May 16 22:06:30 UTC 2010

Wow!!!!  How y'all go through Streams just amazes me no end.  I got mine back in October of 2008 and it's still going strong.  OF course, I anticipate that the "go to" button will eventually need to be fixed, but, in the mean time...
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!

Now a proud Mac user!!!!!

e-mail: