[Dtb-talk] iPhone/iPad/iPod touch NLS Playback question

Fr. John Sheehan xaviersocietyfortheblind at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 09:47:15 UTC 2010

Ray - In fact we are working on a new web site, which will have a password protected area for registered clients and which will, in time, be able to offer direct downloads, especially for periodicals. Hopefully before the year ends but deadlines seem to be slippery things when dealing with technical issues. But we're working on it.
 Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman

Xavier Society for the Blind
154 East 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 473-7800
Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.