[Dtb-talk] z39.50 server for ABWA library

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 07:16:05 UTC 2010

The Association for the Blind of Western Australia library is setting up a z39.50 server with our catalog records. Users can try out the beta version of this new service with any z39.50 client. Below are the connection details:

Server: www.guidedogswa.org
Port: 210
Database name: opac

We would like to explore a means of searching across a wider range of library at a single search. either by federated searches from a single server or by holding MARC record sets here on our server.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com