[Dtb-talk] restoring a folder on the bookshelf of the Stream

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 15:05:41 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

I just recently purchased my Stream. I deleted the little start up document that always comes on when the machine is powered up (the quick start one I believe.) Anyway, I deleted it as per the Stream's suggestion if I wanted it to quit popping up. I then deleted the two digital books in the digital books folder (climbing the highest mountain and call of the wild.) Now, I can't find the digital books folder listed on the bookshelf. Was it deleted once I erased the other books on it? Is there a way to restore it? Will it still play digital books if they are stored in another folder (i.e., NLS books or bookshare?)

Thanks.

Mike