[Dtb-talk] ABWA URL

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:22:57 UTC 2010

The URL is as follows:

http://www.guidedogswa.org/

This page has links to the library, book production service, and Bookshare Australia.

For the experimental federated search:

http://www.guidedogswa.org/tmp/yaz.php

That page has details on other connection details but remember it is an experiment only.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia