[Dtb-talk] [OT] Best schools for the Blind

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:02:39 UTC 2010

We are only trying to try and find out which are the leading schools, not engage in a discussion as to the relative merits of dedicated schools and verses mainstreaming.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com