[Dtb-talk] getting the DTB folder to pop up on the Stream's book shelf

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Nov 19 19:29:21 UTC 2010

If you put the folder on the card yourself, remember it has to have a dollar sign before the name. If this is the case, go through your book shelf and see if it shows up at all. If it does not, the to do is to recreate it, and then transfer your DTB's into it.  If nothing else works, reformat the card. Remember, you will lose everything on it. Copy those files you want to your computer, and then, after reformatting, place them back in the appropriate folder.