[Dtb-talk] getting the DTB folder to pop up on theStream's book shelf

Dornetta dornetta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 01:46:00 UTC 2010

And please don't forget to make a file folder for the book first. If you
download "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" first, make a file by going to the file
menu then hot key 'W' and then 'F' for new folder. Use the F2 key to rename
the file "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" and enter...then go to the page and C&P
the file after it is downloaded and saved..then proceed with extracting the
file by going to the file menu.
HTH
Netta
"Just because you are blind, does not mean you lack vision"-Stevie Wonder