[Dtb-talk] navigating NLS books

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Nov 24 22:06:22 UTC 2010

IF a book has multiple levels, this is what that means.

The chapters will be at level one, the sections at level two and the subsections at level three.  Near the beginning of any book from NLS, you will be told how many levels are in a book and what each level is.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray