[Dtb-talk] NLS BARD site

Eric SS sseric57 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 06:32:00 UTC 2011

Maryellen, thank you for that feedback. Paragraph I also got online just after I sent my question. It was either just before or just after midnight. I wonder if they have been shut down until midnight.

I usually have no problems getting in during the day on Friday around 1 o'clock. That is when I usually check.

Sent from my iPhone